"Josh, I've probably done more jury trials than 90% of the attorneys in this town, but I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to get clients ... so I'm stuck begging for scraps from the table of other attorneys."
Those were the words I heard years ago from an attorney with about 25 years of trial experience. I went to visit him after he was fired from the firm where I was working. He was renting a tiny, depressing office at the end of a dark hallway, and had almost no clients.
The saddest part was that he was a very good attorney, but no one knew it. So he was left to essentially wait for other firms to send him the cases they didn't want.
I left his office that day and swore I would not end up like that. And I didn't.
I have since spent many, many hours studying and implementing cutting-edge marketing techniques and strategies to position myself at the top of the legal market in multiple practice areas (immigration, criminal defense, personal injury, commercial litigation, property management, etc.), create two thriving immigration practices from scratch, and grow my own firm (DEERE LAW) into a successful practice that has helped thousands of people, and provided a great lifestyle for me and my family.
I started to learn marketing just to grow my own practice, but soon learned that I actually LOVE marketing. And even greater than my love for marketing is my passion for teaching others how to market. So, I created
- 1Free Performance Analysis Here at Straine Consulting every consulting relationship begins with a free Performance Analysis. By analyzing past-performance we are able to create a consulting strategy that is realistic, quantifiable, and attainable.
Your free one-hour teleconference is delivered by a Certified Straine Consultant and is customized to each dentist’s unique practice management needs. We will work with you to determine challenges and opportunities that exist within your practice and explore the concepts available to you for increasing organizational and individual effectiveness.
- 2Enrollment & Initial ServicesYou’ve signed an agreement and you’re ready to go! During this phase, Straine gathers data about your practice, your people, and you; compiling it into a comprehensive analysis of your practice as it appears on paper.
- 3On-Site VisitYour consultant spends two days with you and your team allowing us to visualize the daily operation of your business. Once we have both the data and the day to day realities of your business, we meet with you to develop your initial strategy for achieving excellence, and then present it to your team.
- 4Continuing ServicesHere you will receive the tools and training to execute your customized strategy and empower your team members to take ownership as experts. Engaging weekly with your Practice Development Coach and monthly with your Practice Consultant, we will ensure that the implementation of the Straine Management system and its supporting policies are generating results.
- 6I remember several years ago hearing a sales pitch from a leading "expert" in law practice marketing: "Come to my seminar and I will teach you 53 marketing techniques that you must be doing in order to market your practice."53?When was I supposed to find time to shove 53 more things into my schedule? Between working my cases and running the firm, I hardly had time to go to the bathroom, much try implement 53 new marketing techniques. Within minutes, it was clear that this guy had no idea what it was like to run a practice.That's why my approach is different. I've been there, done that. If y1) You do not yet believe you're the expert2) You haven't set yourself up yet to be the expert3) You haven't told the world yet that you're the expertHere at Straine Consulting every consulting relationship begins with a free Performance Analysis. By analyzing past-performance we are able to create a consulting strategy that is realistic, quantifiable, and attainable.Your free one-hour teleconference is delivered by a Certified Straine Consultant and is customized to each dentist’s unique practice management needs. We will work with you to determine challenges and opportunities that exist within your practice and explore the concepts available to you for increasing organizational and individual effectiveness.
I love speaking. In fact, I’m passionate about it. But if you’re looking for someone to just show up and fluff up the audience, I’m not your guy. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not against motivational speakers. They have their place, and I’ve been known to “siss boom bah” when needed. But that’s not my purpose.
My writing projects range from legal fiction and paranormal thrillers, to branding and marketing and personal and professional development.
I’ve been told that I should choose a genre and stick to it. My response? Where’s the...
read more . . .
My consulting services center around brand creation, marketing strategy and implementation, new market identification, stopgap measures for short-term revenue infusion, and long-term growth planning.
In other words, I help emerging . . .
read more . . .
Josh Deere Enterprises, Inc.
421 S. Tejon St., Suite 112
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
phone: (719) 633-3377